Smile! You're in GREAT hands.
In the wake of the recent developments in the National Health Crisis, and in the interest of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our staff and community, we ask that you please continue to wear your mask to your appointments. We will be available for all dental emergencies. If you have an emergency please page 1-855-266-7243 with the office code is 33682 (DENTA). We will be following the recommendations of the Massachusetts Dental Society and the Governor's office. When you do come in please use the hand sanitizer that we have placed on the counter at the front door.
Thank you and from all of us at Longo Dental and Associates, be well and safe.
We want to let our valued patients know that we have made every possible effort to keep you and our staff save from the novel Coronavirus virus.
Here are all of the measures (as recommended by the American Dental Association) that we have instituted to provide you with the safest possible environment:
- Infrared forehead thermometers to take every patient’s temperature in the privacy of the operatory to ensure that no one
has active symptoms
- N95 and KN95 masks worn by the staff under a regular dental mask
- Gowns over the scrubs that are disinfected with a UV light between patients
- Surgical hair caps to protect hair viral transmission
- Four Air purifiers that run all the time and filter airborne particles as small as .003 microns
- New Merv 12 AC filters for our cooling system
- Personal safe distancing arrangement of our waiting room furniture
- Multiple stations for hand sanitizing disinfectant gel
- Daily surface disinfection of all counters, door handles, bathrooms, and waiting room
- Acrylic shields at the front desk for safe administrative transaction
- We continue to sterilize all of our dental instruments and monitor our autoclaves weekly with daily testing using color test
strips. We are taking it a step further by covering all exposed surfaces with plastic medical wrap.
- Please be advised that if you have any sore throat, chest tightness, shortness of breath, coughing, fever, congestion or
sneezing (other than allergies), or any other symptom related to Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment.**
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 617-738-7210.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
If you are a new patient, we would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. We believe in establishing healthy biomechanics at an early age to preventing tooth wear, gum recession and facial/neck pain. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer.
If you have any questions please call us or contact us through our website. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated.
We look forward seeing you!